This sucks!

It's Friday night and I am home watching old episodes of my favorite cops shows! Really?! Being single seriously sucks. I mean come on ... I want to be romanced, I want to be told I am hot, and let's be real a free dinner with a handsome someone sounds great right about now! Am I the only one who feel like shouting to the rooftops I am done this so single girl stuff! I mean yes I am saved but come on God! So I know what you are thinking how does this encourage me as single? To me honest I think that sometimes as single person how you are feeling needs to be acknowleged. Sometimes as single you feel a lot of different emotions at different times. You may feel happy, sad, angry, sad, happy, and then angry again! Those emotions are really and truly Honest! So for kicks and giggles lets say this out loud: THIS JOURNEY IS HARD! Okay we have said that and gotten it out of our system! Feels good right? Need to say it again? Go ahead and let it rip! I will say this don't forget to give what you are feeling to God. Check out 1 Peter 5:7. This verse deals addresses how we can cast our cares on God. Also, check out the song Embrace by Jake Hamilton. A little music is always helpful and this song is awesome!

Comments

  1. Me too. Sitting at home watching my shows. Thanks for your courage to express how you're feeling on your journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts